Coriell offers more than 60 years of experience in the banking, cryopreservation, and fail-safe storage of cell lines, DNA, and other biomaterials. The renowned Coriell biobank is
Our highly-trained technicians, supported by on-staff scientists with expertise with genomics, provide proficient, individualized care for your biospecimens. From specimen collection, processing, quality control, enterprise level data, and inventory management, through rapid retrieval of specimens and secure shipment, Coriell offers full-service biorepository services.
For more information, please contact us.
We look forward to collaborating with you. Please consider the following questions for our conversation:
- What type of research or development project are you designing? Please provide a brief background of your R&D goals.
- What type of biological samples are you considering banking (whole blood, DNA, RNA, frozen cell pellets, cell lines, serum, plasma, urine, etc)?
- What services will you need in addition to biobanking (cell culture, cytogenetic, molecular biology, genotyping and microarray)
- Are there specific quality control standards for the services you require?
- Do you require ISO, CLIA, GMP or GLP compliance?
- What volume of samples is anticipated and over what timeline?
- Who will be the donors, submitters?
- How is consent and protection of research subjects being handled?
- Are you covered by an Institutional Review Board?
- Will the samples be offered for open, public distribution or only to participant scientists or restricted to the contract-holder?
- Will there be an approval committee for distribution?
- Will the samples be offered through a web-based catalog?
- Are there any government regulation specific to your area or proposed uses of the biomaterials?
- What reports will you require and at what interval?
- Do you require specific transport logistics for specimen delivery/distribution?